Friday, June 24, 2011

A bit about the boys’ hair.

You may notice that the boys in the family now have hair shorter than mine!  Dave had never shaved his head so close and Caleb hadn’t had his hair cut so short since he was 4 when his Mom and Dad were trying to get him to try to stop spinning it in his sleep when he sucked his thumb.  Caleb and Dave shaved each others heads in anticipation of a hot summer.  Dave commented that shortly after (pun intended) Caleb shaved his head he reexamined a picture from the mantle of his Dad, Jim, from the 1960’s.  Their hair styles matched!  The girls will leave their blond locks long and flowing.  As for me, I will continue my year-long shedding tradition, leaving my black fur everywhere to mark my territory.  Big Wet Kisses, Mookie, “The Bloggin’ Dog”


No comments:

Post a Comment