Saturday, July 2, 2011

Carlsbad Ain’t Too Bad

In fact, the campground we stayed at while in New Mexico was our best yet.  This was our first KOA campground (I read the sign as we drove in.) and it was very well maintained and the people were very nice.  And there were all kinds of dogs and other creatures to sniff, stalk and encounter.  (More on that later.) 

The family wanted to stay here so that they could go crawl into some dark damp cave nearby.  I didn’t get to go there, but from the pictures it looks as though they had fun. 



Both kids told me (yes – they too talk to dogs) this was the coolest place they had ever been.  We’ll see if that holds up for the rest of the trip.




I bet my bark would have echoed quite nicely in there!

Off to Mesa Verde, CO tomorrow.  Until then…
Big wet kisses, Mookie, “The Bloggin’ Dog”

No comments:

Post a Comment